Thursday, February 15, 2007

Better UI Layouts

I'm working on some better UI layouts. My previous layouts were hand-drawn; the new ones are made using a combination of GIMP and MS Paint. They aren't what I would call "professional", and the color schemes don't portray the actual colors scheme that will be used, but I think they will make development a lot easier.

I've made sure to include just about every aspect of the service, mapping out various features and buttons. I've also made sure not to neglect potential future features, making it easier to implement them if needed. In an attempt to show the functions of various buttons, I'm going to create an animation for those features.

As I said, I think the better UI layouts will help in terms of designing the system and setting up the database by knowing how the user interacts with specific fields or queries.

No comments: